Please read these terms and conditions carefully and completely. You must
hereby unconditionally agree to all terms and conditions in order to access this
website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this
their sole discretion at any time. Therefore it is advised that you periodically revisit
this page and review the content. You hold sole responsibility in reading,
reviewing, accessing and becoming familiari with any and all revisions. Your
continued visitation and use of this website following any revisions set
hereforth constitutes your full acceptance and agreement of any and all
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY
PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE
REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM
CDI. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH,
TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY
PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED
ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. CDI AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING
FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL,
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES,
COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR
INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CDI PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR
RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF CDI OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
information available on the Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and
may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. The trademarks,
logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of
CDI or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without
the prior written consent of CDI or such third party which may own the Mark.
"CDI" is a registered trademark of CDI Systems, Inc.
Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet
site linked to this Web Site is at the user's own risk and CDI is not
responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions,
advice or statements made on these sites. CDI provides these links merely as a
convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement. User
access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local
When you browse through our site, we collect the most basic information about
your computer and it's connection to ensure your security and an accurate
collection of information. We also collect aggregate information to make certain
our pages match consumer interest.
We wish to respect and honor the rights of all copyright
holders. We take great care to screen submitted materials as best we can so as
not to infringe upon such rights. However, should we inadvertently post material
that belongs to you, we will immediately either credit you or remove the
material as per your request as soon as we receive notice. Please click here to
PO Box 230115
Encinitas, CA. 92023
Our Telephone Number: (858) 967-7777
It is our intention to provide the most excellent service. We honor the hard
work, artistic, creative endeavors, and the diligence of all others. We wish to
promote those who wish to be promoted and who agree with our philosophies or
sharing, giving, promoting, helping, and honoring all others. Please help us
help you by letting us know your opinions, and by letting us know immediately if
we have infringed upon any rights whatsoever with location, description,
statement under penalty of perjury that your notification is accurate and that
you have full authority by the copyright holder, agent or legal counsel with
your legal signature.
Cdincorp.com consents to your browsing our website and web pages on your
computer and that you may print copies of extracts from these pages for your
personal use only and not for redistribution in any form whatsoever unless
consented to in writing by Cdincorp.com principals or legal counsel. Individual
documents within our website may be subject to additional terms indicated in
The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted for private,
non-commercial use unless consented to in writing by Cdincorp.com. This site and
the contents herein are provided for informational use only.
Cdincorp.com does not warrant that this Site will be consistently available,
uninterrupted and/or without error and/or inaccuracies. We furthermore reserve
the right to revise any pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
For your convenience, we may include links to sites on the Internet that are
owned or operated by third parties.
By accessing such third-party sites, you shall review and agree to that site's
rules of use before using such site.
You also agree that Cdincorp.com has no control over the content of that site
and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such
third-party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Cdincorp.com site does not imply
that Cdincorp.com endorses the site or the products or services referenced in
such third party site.
By submitting any material to us by e-mail or by any other method, you agree
that: (1) any such material be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary
and may be diseminated to any parties we deem necessary or appropriate (2) the
material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for
publication; (2) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses
or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material;
and (3) you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and
Cdincorp.com may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or
any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability
(4) you agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you
submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us
in relation to the material you submit. Cdincorp.com does not necessarily
review and may not necessarily review the content posted by users on its site
and is not responsible for such content. Cdincorp.com may at any time at its
discretion remove any content posted and/or submitted by users and/or any other
individuals and/or organizations.
has the deepest regard and respect for your privacy, and is committed to
protecting the personal information you share with us. When we need your
personal information to provide services that you request or when you choose to
provide us with your personal information, we do not share this information with
any other companies or individuals without your express permission.
Any information that you voluntarily submit within any profiles, biographies,
comments or postings will incur no liability whatsoever due to your disclosure
of said information, and in so doing your waive any and all constitutional,
statutory, common law rights to privacy.
We may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of
the following circumstances: if we need to share your information to provide the
product or service you have requested; if we need to send the information to
companies who work on behalf of Us to provide a product or service to you (we
will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the
service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other
purpose); or we want to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements,
product or software updates, special offers or other information we think you'd
like to hear about either from us or from our business partners. We will also
disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in urgent
circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites.
We reserve the right to refuse the posting any events and/or submissions to our
website at our sole discretion. Any information or
content that you
provide on this website or to us must be accurate and truthful, and you are
solely and wholly responsible and bear all liability and risk
associated with said content and information that you provide.
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Please read the agreement document below before registering.
1. Term of the Agreements: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
2. Referral Commissions: For a sale, made as a result of a direct referral by an affiliate, that affiliate will receive a commission fee of 15% of the selling price of the service or product sold. For such a sale as described above, if the affiliate who made the direct referral is a sub-affiliate of another affiliate, the second affiliate will be eligible for a commission fee of 5% of the selling price of the service or product sold. This is known as a second tier referral commission.
A commission will only be credited to an affiliate after the customer has made payment to the company. If a customer later requests a refund or a charge back is issued by the credit card holder whose credit card was used to pay for that customer's account, any commissions that were credited to both first tier and second tier affiliates will be deducted from the next monthly payment. If there is no monthly payment, the affiliate will be billed and hereby agrees to be bound by the law to reimburse Company in full for any such commissions.
Payments will be issued by check or Paypal, made payable to the affiliate in the name the affiliate submits in his or her online registration, and mailed to the mailing address provided by the affiliate or Paypal account.
3. Payments: We will pay your commission on a monthly basis. Within approximately 30 days following the end of each month, we will send you a check for the commission earned on the products shipped during the preceding month. If the commission payable to you for any month is less than twenty-five ($25.00) U.S. dollars, we will hold those commissions until such time as your commission earned equals at least twenty-five ($25.00) U.S. dollars. If a product sale that generated commission is refunded by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding commission from your next monthly payment. We reserve the right to remit payments to you electronically, at our sole discretion.
4. Linking: We will provide You with links, including URL addresses and appropriate graphics (the Link Materials), with which you may link your Web site to our Web site (www.BreeeCleaner.com or such other web site(s) as we may establish from time to time). If you are an approved Affiliate, we grant You a non-exclusive limited license solely to reproduce and use these Link Materials, including our trademarks to the extent they are incorporated into these Link Materials, only while you are an Affiliate and only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to display the Link Materials appropriately on your Web site and to respect our trademarks, service marks, and other rights in the Link Materials. You will use only these Link Materials to link your Web site to ours, and You will not alter the look or feel of these Link Materials or of our Web site in any way. You will use reasonable efforts to update to new versions of Link Materials as we make them available
Fraud: BreezeCleaner.com also retains the right to review all commissions for possible fraud. Any incidence of fraud constitutes a breach of this Agreement, and BreezeCleaner.com retains full authority to terminate this Agreement immediately.
5. Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
6. Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
7. Responsibility for Your Site.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. We shall have no responsibility for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. You hereby represent and warrant to us that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trade, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights), and that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. You must have express permission to use another party's copyrighted or other proprietary material. We will not be responsible if you use another party's copyrighted or other proprietary material in violation of the law.
BreezeCleaner.com may cite your name or URL in connection with your participation in the program in materials including but not limited to postings on our site, newsletters, advertisements, and other communications.
8. Exclusions: Sites promoting hate related material, pornography or illegal activities are explicitly banned from participation in the BreezeCleaner.com affiliate program. Affiliates may not use 'spam' or unsolicited email for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to cancel affiliate accounts that are in violation of this agreement at any time without prior notice. All monies due to affiliates cancelled with cause will be forfeit.
Non-Exclusive: This is a non-exclusive agreement as to BreezeCleaner.com and Affiliate. Both parties may enter into similar agreements with other parties.
Termination: Either Party This may terminate this agreement with 30 days written notice to the other party. The agreement may be terminated sooner by BreezeCleaner.com in the event of any breach by Affiliate.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be subject to and construed according to the laws of the State of California. Any suit to enforce any provision of this agreement must be filed in the city of San Diego.
9. Relationship of Parties.
You and BreezeCleaner.com are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Network or any Product or other items sold through the Affiliate Network. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.